This is easiest if you use the Segment option to do the spatial normalisation,
as this produces a *_seg_inv_sn.mat, which can be used for warping images in
MNI space so that they overlay the original un-normalised data.

Alternatively, you may want to try the Deformations utility, which can be used
for generating inverse normalised images.

Best regards,
-John