It depends on how high of a resolution you want. On our Siemens 3T Allegra,
we are able to achieve 128x128 by 33 slices for a 1.9mm x 1.9mm x 4mm voxel.
The TR was 2580ms.

If you use a Siemens scanner, the standard BOLD sequence can be changed to a
matrix of 128x128 instead of 64x64 by tweaking the TR, TE, #slices, FOV, and
most importantly bandwidth. Our bandwidth was 62.5kHz.

-Greg