LLN, le 2/07/08

Dear All,

I have the following problem. Something went wrong when transfering
smoothed files from one disk to another, and some of my files are now
corrupted although their displayed size seems OK. Is there a way to
"check" the files without displaying them one by one? I'm sure I
already read a matlab/spm command that does the trick, but I could
not find it back in the archives. Any suggestion appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Mauro
--
_____________________________________

!!! NOUVELLE ADRESSE MAIL  --  NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS  !!!

_____________________________________

Help fighting hunger: http://www.hungersite.com

Just click your mouse and sponsors of The Hunger Site donate a
serving of food to a person in need - at no cost to you.

______________________________________

Mauro PESENTI
Research Associate, National Fund for Scientific Research (Belgium)
Unite de Neurosciences Cognitives
Departement de Psychologie
Universite Catholique de Louvain
Place Cardinal Mercier, 10