Hi Everyone,

Another request for advice. I want to evaluate the learning team here at the museum in terms of making sure we have the neccesary skills to grow. So I want to do a skills audit. Has anyone else done this for a learning team? Any ideas, approaches, templates?

Cheers

Trudie

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed. The copyright in all documentation is the property of the Borough of Poole and this email and any documentation must not
be copied or used other than as strictly necessary for the purpose of this email without prior written consent which may be subject to conditions. Any view
or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the 'Borough of Poole' or any of its individual departments.
Whilst the council does not pro-actively monitor electronic mail, it reserves the right to inspect outgoing emails from the council system. If you have
received this Email in error please contact the sender by return and confirm that its contents have been destroyed. Telephone enquiries should be directed to the Borough switchboard on 01202 633633