From: This list is for those interested in Data Protection issues [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tim Trent
Sent: 09 July 2008 11:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [data-protection] Privacy question (located on my blog)

I have a privacy question (or she thinks it is) regarding hotels and their keeping of passports in the UK for an entire stay on my blog at http://tinyurl.com/6edak3

My US friend would love to know the answer.  I'm turning to the list for answers because I have none.  Hope you don't mind adding your wisdom there (as a comment) as well as here, because she reads the blog but not the list.
--

Tim Trent - Consultant
Tel: +44 (0)7710 126618

Marketing by Permission[log in to unmask]">

Important: This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system. This email and any attachment(s) are believed to be virus-free, but it is the responsibility of the recipient to make all the necessary virus checks. This email and any attachments to it are copyright of Meadowood Associates, owners of Compliance And Privacy, unless otherwise stated. Their copying, transmission, reproduction in whole or in part may only be undertaken with the express permission, in writing, of Meadowood Associates, at Meadowood House, 30 Redditch, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 0TT.

All e-mails are monitored by Coventry City Council IT Security, using M@ilMeter and Star Filtering Services in accordance with the Regulations of Investigatory Powers Act 2000.
This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs.

All user commands can be found at http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help/commandref.htm and are sent in the body of an otherwise blank email to [log in to unmask]

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are requested to contact the sender

All e-mails are monitored by Coventry City Council IT Security, using M@ilMeter and Star Filtering Services.

The views contained in this e-mail are those of the author and not necessarily those of Coventry City Council.