And its not even Friday!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: British archaeology discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Miles Russell
Sent: 09 July 2008 16:34
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BRITARCH] Amazing new geophysical techniques

Apologies
Have just been told that this wasn't a documentary at all but a piece of fiction. Hence I have now retracted my request to the department for funds to purchase a wood and bone detecting resistivity meter and torn up my application to Wessex University begging for a job. Next time perhaps the BBC should read a disclaimer stating that this is a drama, in case anyone else is fooled by the archaeological hyper-realism.
This email and any attachments is intended for the named recipient only. If
you have received it in error you have no authority to use, disclose, store
or copy any of its contents and you should destroy it and inform the sender.
Nothing in the email amounts to a legal commitment on our part unless
confirmed by a signed communication. Whilst this email and associated
attachments will have been checked for known viruses whilst within the
Natural England systems, we can accept no responsibility once it has left
our systems. Communications on Natural England systems may be monitored
and/or recorded to secure the effective operation of the system and for
other lawful purposes.