Actually I found the theme of Bonekickers a little offensive.   Neo- Knights
Templar beheading British Muslims is a bit extreme.

Such a shame that the archaeology story line was done so poorly. In a BBC
interview , aired last night on BBC West Professor Horton was described as
having the enthusiasm of 4 archaeologists.  This I have no doubt about but
if this was the best he could do to influence the producers about
archaeologiocal realism then I am not impressed.

I am also puzzled by Adam Stanford's comments on Britarch

" Ho Ho Ho. Bone Kickers BBC 1 - 9pm Tuesday 8th July.

A very British version of Indiana Jones, maybe."

Adam, I am sure I saw your Landrover and camera equipment in some of the
scenes shown last night, or am I mistaken ?

Simon