0121 414 6887

From: List for discussions regarding Student Loans Company and Bursaries
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Ealey
Sent: 28 July 2008 11:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 2005/6 ACR

Dear all

This came up at our Regional forum last week but it appears that most
people have just received a rather larger than expected 2005/6 ACR, the
one I have has 936 students on and I don't think we are owed that much.

The feeling is that anyone who has had a course change is on there even
if
they have already been paid for.

How are people tacking this, are you all dutifully completing the whole
thing, a task made harder for us as the disc supplied does not actually
have the data file on, only the instructions for completion.

David

--
David Ealey
Principal Manager