Hi All,

I just came to know that DCM does not compare the Average Models , it gives an error that it can not do the mdoel comparison for the average DCMs across subjects.

I wonder for the group analysis how can one draw a conclusion in favor of a model?

My Model comparison across different subjects varies. so for each subject when I do the model compariosn I get a best model that is different from the best model of another subject.

since there is no way to looking at the best model in the Average models across subjects, How could eventually one decide about the group best model?

Any idea? Is it some strange results? or it might be due to my modeling?

Thanks,
Mina