It isn't precisely clear to me what you are doing.

After you click the FWE or FDR or None buttons you need to enter a voxel threshold between 0 and 1.

If any voxels survive the voxel threshold you will be asked to enter a cluster size threshold. This
number must be >0 and an integer.

The message below looks like you tried to enter a number outside of the [0 1] interval for the
question about the voxel threshold. Otherwise I'm not sure why you are getting the error, and I
would follow Tom's suggestions.

Darren