Dear SPM'ers,

I am trying to use Template-O-Matic (TOM) program to build a customized pediatric template. I first ran the segmentation for all the subjects. I, then ran the "estimate the regression parameter" using  Tom. I did input the age and gender information. I then tried to create the template using the Tom.mat file but it gives me the following error

--------------------------
Running "Template-O-Matic"

Error running job: Subscript indices must either be real positive integers or logicals.
In file "C:\Program Files\MATLAB71\spm5\toolbox\TOM\cg_tom.m" (???), function "cg_tom" at line 289.
Done.

Kindly advise!

Regards,
Manish Dalwani