-

Hi Karsten,

If there are n subjects then you need to "define" all these n subjects
and then run it. I was thinking of putting all the source images under
one directory and select them all and then run the who process in one
go. Otherwise, if this n=500, then you need to do this 500 times which
would be very tedious. Do I miss some tricks here?

Many thanks,

Wei Wen