Dear Donald,

Thanks for your email.

I think this issue was addressed in a recent posting on the SPM email
list by Jan Glascher (17 Mar). See:

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind0803&L=SPM&P=R16629&I=-3

He has written a very good tutorial on this issue which you should be
able to download via the above link (or email Jan directly).

Best wishes,

Will.

--
William D. Penny