Dear Marc,

have a look at TASKS->BATCH->Stats->Contrast Manager. If your design
matrices do not vary across subjects, then you should be fine with this.
If your designs vary (e.g. some conditions are not present for all
subjects) you may want to try the condition/session based contrast type.
However this is quite difficult to use and not flexible enough to cope
with all situations.

Volkmar

--
Volkmar Glauche