----- Original Message -----
From: RSM Maternity & the Newborn
To: Avril Hillyard (E-mail) ; Beverley Beech (E-mail) ; Chandrima Biswas (E-mail) ; Elvidina N. Adamson-Macedo ; Eugene Oteng (E-mail) ; Farhana Akter ; Gill Aston (E-mail) ; J.T. Hawthorne-Amick ; Jacqueline Dunkley-Bent ; Jane Sandall ; Jane Sandall ; Lesley Page ; Luke Zander (E-mail) ; Margaret Redshaw (E-mail) ; Roxanne Chamberlain (E-mail) ; Surbi Malhotra ; Trish Livsey (E-mail)
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 11:24 AM
Subject: FW: Improving Maternal Mental Health

FYI

From: Keren Roberts [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 29 May 2008 10:06
To: RSM Maternity & the Newborn
Subject: Improving Maternal Mental Health

Dear Sir/Madam

I am currently working on a conference that is taking place 2nd July 2008 'Improving Maternal mental Health', my colleague Kerry Tarrant has recommended that I contact you as I was wondering if it might be possible to list this conference on the events listing page of your website, or include in your email/ newsletters or alternatively distribute to people in your network.

I have attached the conference brochure for your information along with a word document detailing this conference with web links.

I do hope that this might be possible and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Keren Roberts

Marketing Administrator

Healthcare Events Ltd

2 Acre Road

Kingston

Surrey       KT2 6EF

T:   020 8541 1399

F:   020 8547 2300

E:   [log in to unmask]

W: www.healthcare-events.co.uk

Nurse Clinics 2008, Wednesday 15 October, Manchester Central Convention Complex

The premier conference and exhibition for nurses running effective clinics and services.

To register for a copy of the conference brochure please click here.

********* Important Notice - Disclaimer ***********

This email is from the Royal Society of Medicine, Registered Charity No:- 206219 This email and any attachments may contain confidential information and/or copyright material. This email is intended for the use of the addressee only. Any unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your email software and then delete the message. Email sent to the RSM may be monitored in line with current legislation and good practice.