Please, can anyone help with the following:

Effect of urgent treatment of transient ischaemic attack and minor stroke on early recurrent stroke (EXPRESS study): a prospective population-based sequential comparison

Prof Peter M Rothwell FRCP, et.al., and on behalf of the Early use of Existing Preventive Strategies for Stroke (EXPRESS) study
Available online 18 October 2007
Volume 370, Issue 9596, 20 October 2007-26 October 2007, Pages 1432-1442

With grateful thanks - Zena
Zena Woodley B.A.(Joint Hons), MCLIP ~ Library Resources Manager ~
The Warner Library, Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford CM1 7ET
T: 0844 8220002ext 4310 e: [log in to unmask]
Ask an Information Expert - it's what we do. All day. Every day.

Politics is the art of preventing people from taking part in affairs which properly concern them.
-Paul Valery, 1871-1945

Foundation Trust application - have your say!

Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust is applying to become a Foundation Trust. We are therefore approaching local people, patients and staff to seek their views about our proposed governance arrangements and to ensure that we provide services that respond to the needs of the local community.

As part of this process, we want you to become a member of Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust. As a member you have a wonderful opportunity to get involved and shape the future of your hospital for the next 20 years.

You can apply for membership online at: http://www.meht.nhs.uk/foundation-trust/apply-online/. Alternatively, you can request a membership application form by e-mailing [log in to unmask], by calling: 01245 514508 (during office hours) or by writing to Foundation Trust Office, Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford, CM1 7ET.

Information in this message may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it.

Content of emails received by this Trust will be subject to disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed. Thank you for your co-operation.