From: White, Pam [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 09 June 2008 15:39
To: Woodley Zena (RQ8) Mid Essex Hospital; [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Capecitabine long-term trial

Hi Zena,

I am replying to all of lis-medical because the website, www.clinicaltrials.gov<http://www.clinicaltrials.gov>, may be of interest to anyone seeking information on clinical trials.  A fairly quick and dirty search on capecitabine AND Spain AND breast AND neoplasms[conditions] came up with the following results:
http://tinyurl.com/43mlzg
Hope this helps,
Pam

Pam White, Library Services Manager
Dorset County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
01305 255 764
http://www.dchft.nhs.uk/patients/wards-depts/library/index.html