Dear Colleagues,

* apologies for cross posting*

Since 2007 the HLG Newsletter has been published purely in electronic format. The Committee would like feedback on the format and other issues by 4 July. It is a simple online survey and won't take more than a few minutes of your time. It will influence the way we progress so will be well worth you taking the time to fill it in.

http://tinyurl.com/4n7lmb

(both of these links take you to the same place)

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=ubSaq7iTOxHhffkuzTLj7g_3d_3d

If you wish to complete the survey in paper format please contact me and I will be happy to send you a paper copy. We are hoping that this survey will reach as many members as possible.

Please do take this opportunity to have your say,

With best wishes,

Emily

Emily Harker
Site Librarian - St James's University Hospital Library
The Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust

t: 0113 20 66628 (desk)
t: 0113 20 65638 (library)
f: 0113 20 64682