Hi,

a)
These commands look just fine.
You may want to see if the resulting fieldmap_rads is noisy at the
edge of
the brain and mask it with a tighter mask (one produced by BET) to get
rid of any noisy voxels there.

b)
You want the phase range to be 2*pi.  It doesn't matter if it is 0 to
2*pi
or -pi to pi.

c)
As for the fugue line, I would advise doing things using the FEAT GUI
(in pre-stats mode) as this applies the registration steps for you,
whereas
using fugue at the command line assumes that you have already done the
registration.  Using the FEAT GUI is the way we general recommend
performing undistortion.

All the best,
	Mark