Anthony.

From: Therapeutic Communities
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rowdy Yates
Sent: 1. mai 2008 10:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EFTC] Liana Bologa

Hi!

I'm trying to contact Liana Bologa about an article in the International
Journal of Therapeutic Communities.  I've been trying for some time and it
is now getting quite urgent.

The address I have for her on this list is:

I also have the following telephone number for her:

+ 34 968 49 30 81

If any list members have any alternative contact details, I would be
grateful for them.

Sorry to clutter up the list with messages like this, but I am really
anxious to contact her and it is holding up publication of the journal

Rowdy Yates
Senior Research Fellow
Scottish Addiction Studies
Sociology, Social Policy & Criminology Section
Department of Applied Social Science
University of Stirling

E: [log in to unmask] <blocked::mailto:[log in to unmask]>

W: http://www.dass.stir.ac.uk/sections/showsection.php?id=4 (home)
      http://www.drugslibrary.stir.ac.uk
<http://www.drugslibrary.stir.ac.uk/>  (library)

T: +44(0)1786 - 467737

M: 07894- 864897

--

The University of Stirling (a charity registered in Scotland, number SC
011159) is a university established in Scotland by charter at Stirling, FK9