I just wrote, apropos St. Liberator venerated from Campania to Abruzzo:

> Moving along, today (15. May) was in at least the later Middle Ages
> and the early modern period the feast day at Benevento of Liberator, a
> saint of the Regno who has left no known Acta and whose cult now
> appears to be in permanent abeyance.

Not quite.  L. has a moveable feast (last Sunday in August) at his much rebuilt, originally early fifteenth-century church at Massa Lubrense (NA).

An Italian-language page on L.'s cult at Massa Lubrense is here:
http://sit.provincia.napoli.it/md.asp?key=1129
A better view of the church:
http://www.massalubrense.it/canon/sliberatore2.jpg

Best again,