PROTEROS is a leading service-provider for the preparation and
three-dimensional structural analysis of proteins for structure-guided
drug discovery. Our work contributes to fast and rational development of
new therapeutic compounds. Since its foundation in 1998, PROTEROS is a
continuously growing, renowned enterprise collaborating with a large
variety of international Pharma, Biotech and Crop Science companies.

To support our existing crystallography team we are looking for a

Protein Crystallographer (female/male)

Job description

You will be responsible for

- planning and execution of protein crystallization experiments

- accomplishment of small molecule ligand binding to protein crystals

- analysis and evaluation of protein crystallization experiments,
protein crystals, and protein X-ray diffraction patterns

- evaluation of protein X-ray diffraction data

- X-ray diffraction data collection at in-house generators and
synchrotron beamlines

- further development and optimization of methods and work-flows in
protein crystallization and protein crystal structure determination

- protein structure solution, modelling and refinement

The successful candidate will meet the following requirements

You have a Ph.D. in Chemistry, Biology, or Pharmacy with excellent
records providing you with a profound knowledge and experience in
protein crystallization, protein-ligand crystal complex formation and
protein structure determination. Knowledge and experience in
Fragment-based crystallography would be a plus. A good knowledge with
personal computers including UNIX/LINUX systems and acquaintance with
current software packages employed in protein crystallography are
mandatory.

You are proactive and able to work effectively under strict time lines.

Additionally, you have excellent communication skills and like to work
in a multi-disciplinary team. Industry experience in the life science
industry is an asset.

Please apply by sending your full application documents to

bewerbung at proteros.de

or to

Rabea Neumann | Am Klopferspitz 19 | 82152 Martinsried | Germany