Dear Redoute,

According to my experience, I flipped the data before "realignment" using the "Display" function in SPM. If this "flip" only prior to the step of "normalization", SPM will distorted the output data (the automatic coregistration of SPM will out of work ).

Best,

Zhiqiang Zhang

Jérôme Redout?<[log in to unmask]> дµÀ£º
Dear SPMers,
we want to perform an fMRI analysis comparing images from one run to the
flipped images from another run.
We tried to flip smoothed images (nifti) but SPM5 seems to reject
analyses using images with different orientations.
How can we fix that?
Thanks for your help
Jerome

Jérôme Redout?lt;br>CERMEP - Imagerie du vivant
Centre d'étude et de recherche multimodal et pluridisciplinaire
59 Bd Pinel
69667 Bron - FRANCE
tel : 33 (0)4 72 68 86 13 (bureau)
tel : 33 (0)4 72 68 86 00 (standard)