Dear SPM users,

I have compared gray matter volumes of MCI patients with that of healthy controls using SPM5 (voxel based morphometry).

The MCI patients show grey matter loss in some regions important for episodic memory retrieval.

Now I would like investigate, whether there is a correlation between the performance in word list recall and grey matter loss.

Is there a way to do such an analysis in SPM5? If the answer is yes – how does it work? Is there any users guide explaining the steps (since I am not a very experienced SPM user)?

Thanks for your help!

Silke Matura