The .pdf file provided by the Commonwealth of Australia that depicts
Australia's continental shelf confirmed by the Commission on the Limits of
the Continental Shelf shows something I find quite interesting:  the
recognition of Australian territorial waters along the coast of the
Australiian AntarcticTerritory as well as exclusive rights to the adjacent
continental shelf south of 60šS latitude.

I confess, I'm ignorant as to the relationship between the 1961 Antarctic
Treaty and the UN, so any illumination on this topic would be greatly
appreciated.

Best,

Mike Beidler
The Creation of an Evolutionist Blog