Dear GEMMERS,

Does anyone have a contract that they use with Freelance facilitators?

Would anyone be willing to share this with me?

Many thanks,

Lisa Massey

Museum Education Officer

The Tall Ship at Glasgow Harbour

100 Stobcross Road

Glasgow

G3 8QQ

t: 0141 222 2513

e: [log in to unmask]

w: www.thetallship.com

Special Offer from The Tall Ship at Glasgow Harbour

**Unlimited Admission**

Every paying ticket will receive

FREE RETURN VISITS

7 days a week, 10am – 5pm

until 31st August 2008

Join in all the new and exciting events at The Tall Ship this spring/summer by taking part in this special offer:

UNLIMITED ADMISSION

To receive FREE RETURN VISITS, simply retain your original ticket and present it to Reception on your return. You will receive FREE entry to The Tall Ship and all the events that are taking place. Initial admission is only £4.95 per adult, £3.75 per concession with free child admission with every paying visitor; additional children are £2.50 each.  For more details please call The Tall Ship on 0141 222 2513 or visit our website at www.thetallship.com

Not valid in conjunction with any other offer, only valid on production of original admission ticket.

The Clyde Maritime Trust is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No : SC128338 and a registered Scottish Charity No : SC004608. It operates The Clyde Maritime Centre through one wholly owned subsidiary, which trades as The Tall Ship at Glasgow Harbour. The Clyde Maritime Centre Limited is registered in Scotland No : SC141269. The registered office for all companies is 100 Stobcross Road, Glasgow, G3 8QQ.