Good Citizen Award - make your nomination at:

From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of G Simpson
Sent: 30 April 2008 12:57
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Extended deadline policy for studnets with dyslexia

Do any other HEIs have a policy of an automatic extension to assignment
deadlines for students with dyslexia?

If so, would you be willing to share it with me?

Please contact me off list at [log in to unmask]

Gill Cockburn

Gill Cockburn (nee Simpson)

Disability Adviser - 3D Support

Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia