We would not automatically provide an extension for dyslexia.  We
believe there is enough time for students to meet coursework deadlines.
If some unexpected difficulty arose which prevented meeting the due
date, it would be for the academic department to consider granting an
extended deadline, based upon the evidence available.

Chris

Christine Y. Quinn
Student Services

Tel:  01524 5-92109
Email:  [log in to unmask]
www.lancs.ac.uk/users/studentsupport/

first year competition:
http://www.lancs.ac.uk/studentsupport/all/writingcompetition2007.htm
Tell us what you think at:
http://domino.lancs.ac.uk/students/supportfeedback.nsf/feedback?openform

Good Citizen Award - make your nomination at:
http://www.lancs.ac.uk/studentsupport/citizenoftheyear.htm