Also for information!

David
-----Original Message-----
From: Lis-National Library for Health [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On
Behalf Of Harjit Lalli
Sent: 27 March 2008 18:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: NLH content update - More titles added to NCC collection

Dear all,

Please cascade the update on journals purchased for NHS England:

We have now secured funds to purchase EBSCO Health Business Elite for 3
years commencing 1st April 2008.

I am attaching the list of 500 health management journal titles.  This is in
addition to the title announcement that went out last week. I have up-dated
the word document to include this collection, see attached.

Best wishes,

Claire

Claire Honeybourne

National Core Content Manager - National Library for Health
NHS Institute, Knowledge and Learning Team: National Library for Health
http://www.library.nhs.uk
* Email: [log in to unmask]
' Mobile: +44 07875022141

----