Please find example from Clwyd-Powys Regional HER attached.
With best wishes,

Jeff Spencer

Swyddog y Cofnod yr Amgylchedd Hanesyddol
Ymddiriedolaeth Archaeolegol Clwyd-Powys
7a Stryd yr Eglwys
Y Trallwng
SY21 7DL

Ffôn (01938 553670)
Ffacs (01938) 552179
Ebost [log in to unmask]

Mae rhagor o wybodaeth am CPAT ac ein gwaith yng nghanolbarth a gogledd-dwyrain Cymru, ar gael ar ein gwefan - www.cpat.org.uk

Historic Environment Record Officer
Clwyd-Powys Archaeological Trust
7a Church St
Welshpool
SY21 7DL

Company Registered in Wales no.1212455, Registered Charity no. 508301
Registered Archaeological Organisation RAO 6
Tel. (01938) 553670
Fax. (01938) 552179
email [log in to unmask]

For further information about CPAT and our work in mid- and north-east Wales,
visit our website at www.cpat.org.uk