-----Original Message-----
From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Broomfield, Rachel (DEVELOPMENT)
Sent: 03 March 2008 11:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Plea for help from Plymouth....

Dear All

I'm afraid this is a cry for help from your archaeology and HER colleagues in Plymouth. We received the results of our Job Evaluation on Friday and we have all taken big reductions of several thousand pounds in our salaries. As you can imagine this is dreadful news and we are all planning to appeal against the decision. However before we can do that, we need to gather evidence. I was wondering if anyone else has gone through this and if so, would you be prepared to discuss it with me off list? Of course, any information will be kept confidential and will not be shared beyond myself and our archaeologist.

I won't be in the office again until Tuesday 11th but I would really appreciate any information you can give, for example: what was your initial salary, what was it afterwards, did you appeal, did you win and any other information that might help us.

We really appreciate it as otherwise Plymouth won't have an HE team left....

Thanks in advance,
Rachel

Rachel Broomfield
Historic Environment Officer
Plymouth City Council
Planning & Regeneration
Floor 8
Civic Centre
Plymouth
PL1 2EW

Tel: (01752) 307849 / Fax: (01752) 304231
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web:  <file://www.plymouth.gov.uk> www.plymouth.gov.uk

IMPORTANT: This email (including any attachments) should only be used if you are the intended recipient. Email should not be used to convey personal, sensitive or privileged information over the public network. Errors may be present and you should carry out your own virus check. This message may be supplied to an applicant under UK legislation. If the message is marked private it does not represent the views of Plymouth City Council.

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by Verizon Business Internet Managed Scanning Services - powered by MessageLabs. For further information visit http://www.verizonbusiness.com/uk

Email Disclaimer - East Lothian Council
the sender and ensure it is deleted and not read copied or disclosed
to anyone else. It is your responsibility to scan this email and any
attachments for computer viruses or other defects. East Lothian
Council do not accept liability for any loss or damage which may
result from this email or any files attached. Email is not secure and
can be intercepted, corrupted or amended without the knowledge of the
sender. East Lothian Council do not accept liability for errors or
omissions arising as a result of interrupted or defective transmission.