From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Paul Gilman AAG Manager ES
Sent: 08 February 2008 18:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Gathering data to populate the Wood-pasture and Parkland Information System (WAPIS)

Dear all

I have been asked by Caroline Ingle, the ALGAO Administrative Assistant, to forward the attached letter to the HER Forum on behalf of Natural England,

Best wishes

Paul Gilman

Historic Environment Records Manager

Environment and Commerce

Essex County Council

County Hall

Chelmsford

CM1 1QH

Tel: 01245 437636

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other person unless express permission is given. If you are not a named recipient, please contact the sender and delete the email from your system. It is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that appropriate measures are in place to check for software viruses.

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you receive this email by mistake please notify the sender and delete it immediately. Opinions expressed are those of the individual and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Cambridgeshire County Council. All sent and received email from Cambridgeshire County Council is automatically scanned for the presence of computer viruses and security issues