Would it be possible for one / some of those who are able to attend to
write a few briefing notes to email round so we can all keep up to
speed? I really wanted to attend but couldn't get childcare cover for
the afternoon.

Thanks
Rachel
Rachel Broomfield
Historic Environment Officer
Plymouth City Council
Planning & Regeneration
Floor 8
Civic Centre
Plymouth
PL1 2EW

Tel: (01752) 307849 / Fax: (01752) 304231
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.plymouth.gov.uk

IMPORTANT: This email (including any attachments) should only be used if
you are the intended recipient. Email should not be used to convey
personal, sensitive or privileged information over the public network.
Errors may be present and you should carry out your own virus check.
This message may be supplied to an applicant under UK legislation. If
the message is marked private it does not represent the views of
Plymouth City Council.