From: Crispin Flower
Sent: Tue 25/03/2008 15:26
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Register User Needs Analysis meeting tomorrow

Hi Martin
We registered with Jura, but have had no reply/acknowledgement, and no
invite to a meeting. Did other people get acknowledgements? Perhaps
their web site just wasn't working when I registered?
Your message implied there may be other meetings etc with sectors other
than LA staff - is this so?
Should we be doing the online questionnaire?
thanks
Crispin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crispin Flower
exeGesIS SDM Ltd.
Great House Barn
Talgarth
Powys
LD3 0AH
tel: 01874 713072/711145
fax: 01874 711156
email: [log in to unmask]
This email and any files transmitted with it are private and intended
addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, the email and any
files have been transmitted to you in error and any copying,
distribution or other use of the information contained in them is
strictly prohibited.
Nothing in this email message amounts to a contractual or other legal
commitment on the part of exeGesIS SDM Ltd unless confirmed by a signed
communication.
exeGesIS SDM Ltd will make every effort to keep its network free of
viruses.  However, the recipient of this message will need to scan this
message, and any attachments, for viruses, as exeGesIS SDM Ltd can take
no responsibility for any computer virus that might be transferred by
this email.
Registered in England and Wales : Great House Barn, New Street,
Talgarth, Brecon, Powys, LD3 0AH                Company Number : 3743089
VAT number : 736473122