Date:         Mon, 25 Feb 2008 11:34:40 -0000
Sender:       Issues related to Historic Environment Records
From:         "NEWMAN, Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Register User Needs Analysis

What is being carried out at present is research into user needs for
access, if that is identified as a requirement as a result of the
research it will be considered for inclusion in the requirements
specification. If this is what you want you should get involved by
contacting our consultants so you can explain your needs to them.
I'd urge all those with strong views on all issues concerned with
accessing the new register to contact Jura and take part in the research
so all needs are considered.

Regards

Maritn

Disclaimer
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for
the use of the intended individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error
(a) please tell us immediately and
(b) take no action based on it, nor copy or show it to anyone.

The views and opinions expressed in this email are personal to the
sender and do not represent the positions and policies of West
Berkshire Council.

Although this e-mail and its attachments have been screened and are
believed to be free from any virus, it is the responsibility of the
recipient to ensure that they are virus free. This authority will not
accept liability for any damage caused by a virus.