Hi Gemmers,

I need to explain barriers to participation in museums in around 30 minutes to my team and not bore them to death

Could anyone point me towards an existing powerpoint or diagram that shows the main issues online?

Thought it was best to ask if anyone knew of existing diagrams or had one they were willing to share before reinventing the wheel.

If you're able to help, it'd certainly be gratefully received by a slightly frazzled learning manager!

Kind Regards
Vicky
Victoria Richardson
Learning Manager
North Lincolnshire Museum Service
01724 843 533 ext:115/ NLC ext: 7055
This e-mail expresses the opinion of the author and is not necessarily the view of the Council. Please be aware that anything included in an e-mail may have to be disclosed under the Freedom of Information Act and cannot be regarded as confidential. This communication is intended for the addressee(s) only. Please notify the sender if received in error.
Please think before you print- North Lincolnshire Council greening the workplace.