Great idea and I'm willing to help on this. It might also be worth
considering including a brief note on significant insects remains,
especially fly pupae as indicators of sewage/cess pits given they are so
common in mineralised deposits - as per Davids entertaining talk on
Saturday!

To Wendy Smith - Mark Robinson had great samples with fruit peel (mostly
probably apple given the associated seeds) from Silchester.

Ruth