When you go through the SPM results selector and use the pickatlas ROI, the mask is resampled to the space of your SPMt.  There will be a file called ratlasmask.img  stored in your SPM data folder that will be the same dimensions as your SPMt .
.
Alternatively, you can just resample the atlasmask to the space of your normalized data using the SPM reslice function.

________________________________

From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) on behalf of Vadim Axel
Sent: Sun 2/24/2008 11:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] Binary mask with PickAtlas toolbox

Hi,

The mask which I get as the output in PickAtlas  is in 91x109x91
(2x2x2 voxel) space. My image after normalization is in 53x63x46
(3x3x3 voxel) space. Any idea how I adjust the mask to my image space?
I tried to run normalization with my image as a source image and my
mask as  image to write, but I got a total mess.

I am using SPM5.

Thanks!
Vadim