Dear SPMers,
To further clarify my question.
I can produce a plot of single subject (see the attached) but I can not do
it for multiple subjects. That is something like a mean plot by averaging
across several subjects so that the red line represents not only one subject
but several subjects.
Please see if anyone have the idea.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Ada