Dear SPMers,
I like to ask how to plot the BOLD curve for two groups (i.e two lines, one
represent an experimental condition and the other represent a control
condition, say baseline) on a particular contrast for a group of subjects
across time to show the difference in activity at a voxel using SPM. I have
tried on my group contrast (i.e. after doing the two-sample test) or group
average (i.e. after doing one-sample t tes). But the plot function only
allows "contrast estimates and 95% CI" and "fitted responses" which do not
give the mentioned plot. Do any one have any suggestions?
Thanks a lot.
Ada