From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Shaquanda Jones
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 3:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] Nonsensical results from sample SPM5 data set. What are we
doing wrong?

Dear SPMers,

We have been playing around with the sample SPM data set available here
(attention to visual motion):

http://www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/~wpenny/datasets/attention.html

We have analyzed the results using the directions listed in the
"README_GLM_PPI.txt" data set (using the updated SPM5), but as you can see
by the screen shot, we are obviously getting results that do not make sense
(i.e. t values in the hundreds). We are probably doing some thing simple
wrong, but it is not obvious to us yet what that is. Any suggestions would
be much appreciated.

Sincerely,
Shaqunada

Nonsensical results from sample SPM5 data set. What are we doing wrong?

________
Be a better friend, newshound, and