That's great! Good information, I will try it now.

Thank you!

-Abhinay

On Feb 12, 2008 4:15 AM, Neggers, S.F.W. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi,

try ovberlaying your beta images (with regression coefficients) of the respective regressors of interest using MRIcro(n), works great for me.

Good luck,

Bas

Dr. S.F.W. Neggers
Division of Brain Research
Rudolf Magnus Institute for Neuroscience
Utrecht University Medical Center

Visiting : Heidelberglaan 100, 3584 CX Utrecht
           Room B.01.1.03
Mail     : Huispost B.01.206, P.O. Box 85500
           3508 GA Utrecht, the Netherlands
Tel      : +31 (0)88 7559609
Fax      : +31 (0)88 7555443
E-mail   : [log in to unmask]