From: PhD-Design - This list is for discussion of PhD studies and related research in Design [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pernille G. Palsbro
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 3:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: design and children

Hi all,
The Ministry of Culture in Denmark is asking for best-practice in teaching
children design! I know some amazing projects working with architecture+
children in the Nordic countries, but have little knowledge on good practice
around the world in design + children.
Do any of you have any links or own experiences?

Regards
- Pernille

Pernille Grønbech Palsbro

Interior Designer mdd