Greetings all,

I’m looking for clarification on the China-North Korea boundary section around the mountain Baekdu-san and lake Chon-ji. The attached image shows what I understand the boundary to be – bisecting Chon-ji with the Baekdu-san peak on the Korean side of the boundary. Note that this disagrees with data sources such as the Digital Chart of the World (which is of course dated).

I’m hoping to find confirmation that the boundary depicted in the attached image is in fact the true boundary as it currently is shown. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Best wishes,

Tom Edwards

Principal Consultant & Founder

Englobe Inc.