Dear Colleague, Apologies for cross posting and regards from IMPACT, the International Health Impact Assessment Consortium at the University of Liverpool. The next IMPACT HIA Training Course will run from Monday to Friday, 9th- 13th June 2008 at the Foresight Centre on the University campus. The course is run entirely in English. Should you wish to join us please contact [log in to unmask] or by telephone 0151-794 5004. We advise early expressions of interest and registration to secure a place. Please feel free to circulate the information onwards should you wish to do so. For other information about IMPACT visit our website at www.ihia.org.uk. Courses are also planned for November 2008 and 2009 for which we would be happy to take provisional expressions of interest. Yours sincerely, Hilary Dreaves Research Fellow(HIA) IMPACT University of Liverpool To unsubscribe from this list please go to http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/industrial-ecology or send the following command to [log in to unmask] leave industrial-ecology