  From: hunter vaughan
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 10:51 AM
  Subject: Re: New Position at Emory University

  Dear Matthew,
  Upon second reading, this position seems really suitable for me, as much of my dissertation and an upcoming essay publication are centered around problems of the representation of gender and sexuality.  Would it be possible to have recommendations sent via email?
  Also, I am now back in Atlanta for a while, would you like to meet up this week? I can do anything except Wednesday afternoon...
  Yours
  Hunter