Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 19:38:59 +0530
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: "A film - Garam Hawa"
To: [log in to unmask]

The film did not see any theatrical release. Try  Delhi doordarshan(Prasar Bharti in Delhi) which showed it about 10 years back on DD or NFAI, Pune.

Surbhi Goel
Lecturer,Department of English
Panjab University
Chandigarh (India)

Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 06:52:19 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: "A film - Garam Hawa"
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi all,

I am looking for a film called Garam Hawa made in 1973 M.S. Sathyu, I haven't been able to trace it as yet. I am residing in Delhi, any clues from where can I get the film, or get to see it at the least?

thanks
kamayani

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here * * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon. After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to. To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] Or visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html For help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon. * Film-Philosophy journal: http://www.film-philosophy.com Contact: [log in to unmask] **

Detailed profiles 4 marriage! Only at Shaadi.com Try it! * * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon. After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to. To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] Or visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html For help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon. * Film-Philosophy journal: http://www.film-philosophy.com Contact: [log in to unmask] **

It's about getting married. Click here! Try it! * * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon. After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to. To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] Or visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html For help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon. * Film-Philosophy journal: http://www.film-philosophy.com Contact: [log in to unmask] **