I met Mr. Sathyu a few days back and he informed me that a private company is bringing out a DVD of the film within 2 months. Thought would let you know just in case you have not been able to find it as yet.

regardsSurbhi GoelLecturer,Department of EnglishPanjab UniversityChandigarh (India)

Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 19:38:59 +0530From: [log in to unmask]: Re: "A film - Garam Hawa"To: [log in to unmask]

The film did not see any theatrical release. Try  Delhi doordarshan(Prasar Bharti in Delhi) which showed it about 10 years back on DD or NFAI, Pune.Surbhi GoelLecturer,Department of EnglishPanjab UniversityChandigarh (India)

Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 06:52:19 +0000From: [log in to unmask]: "A film - Garam Hawa"To: [log in to unmask]
Hi all,

I am looking for a film called Garam Hawa made in 1973 M.S. Sathyu, I haven't been able to trace it as yet. I am residing in Delhi, any clues from where can I get the film, or get to see it at the least?

thanks
kamayani

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here * * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon. After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to. To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] Or visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html For help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon. * Film-Philosophy journal: http://www.film-philosophy.com Contact: [log in to unmask] **

Detailed profiles 4 marriage! Only at Shaadi.com Try it! * * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon. After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to. To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] Or visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html For help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon. * Film-Philosophy journal: http://www.film-philosophy.com Contact: [log in to unmask] **
*
*
Film-Philosophy salon
*