The conference page at http://www.radstats.org.uk/conf2008/
has been updated with a printable booking form, speakers' abstracts,
maps and social events, in addition to the travel information,
introduction and programme.

Conference registration is only £15 for members and includes lunch.
Non-members can attend for £20 or include a one-year starter
membership/subscription for only £25. Students/unwaged can attend for
£10. Please fill out the booking form, return with your cheque via post
or email to [log in to unmask] to reserve your spot.

Hope to see many of you in Edinburgh 29 Feb to 2nd March for a
stimulating conference and related events!

Conference Organisers: Joan Corbett, Russell Ecob, Robin Rice

Please note that if you press the 'Reply' button your
message will go only to the sender of this message.
If you want to reply to the whole list, use your mailer's
'Reply-to-All' button to send your message automatically
to [log in to unmask]
Disclaimer: The messages sent to this list are the views of the sender and cannot be assumed to be representative of the range of views held by subscribers to the Radical Statistics Group. To find out more about Radical Statistics and its aims and activities and read current and past issues of our newsletter you are invited to visit our web site www.radstats.org.uk.