Dear Colleagues

I have received the request below - are any of you able to help? if so could you please reply to Denis.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: Denis Hyams-Ssekasi [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 25 January 2008 23:20
To: John Hilsdon
Subject: Help Please!!

Dear John,

My name is Denis Hyams-Ssekasi, a doctoral student in the School of Education and Professional Development at the University of Huddersfield.

I am researching the transition process of African students coming to the UK Universities.

I would appreciate information, data, and resources to help with my research.

Thanking you in advance,

Kind regards

Denis Hyams-Ssekasi

University of Huddersfield (UK) <mailto:[log in to unmask]>