Does anyone know of  UK based suppliers who can supply materials we need
for a gold panning workshop that we are running in February half term.
These include the following

*	paydirt for the gold panning (gravel laced with fragments of
gold) This is seemingly only available on ebay from the USA and I
reallyneed a UK supplier
*	bags of unpolished garnets and bags of Iron Pyrites
*	gravel and sand

any help gratefully received -

Emma Webb

Learning and Programmes Manager

National Museums Scotland

Chambers Street

Edinburgh EH1 1JF

Tel +44 (0) 131 247 4267

Fax+44 (0) 131 220 4819

e-mail [log in to unmask]

http://www.nms.ac.uk <http://www.nms.ac.uk/>

Uncover the largest and most dazzling display of Scottish silver ever seen:
http://www.nms.ac.uk/silver

Sign up to our e-newsletter and you'll find out what's on across the National Museums.

http://www.nms.ac.uk/signup

This communication is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the addressee please inform the sender and delete the email from your system. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of National Museums Scotland. This message is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998 and Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002. No liability is accepted for any harm that may be caused to your systems or data by this message.